Property is currently undergoing redevelopment by Anagnost Companies
Former Use: The Site is located on the western side of Willow Street in a commercially-zoned area. The Site consists of two parcels, the Site Building (Map 733, Lot 19) and a parking lot area to the south of the Site Building (Map 733, Lot 18). The Site is abutted by a vacant lot to the north, Willow Street to the east, beyond which are multiple commercial properties, a residential property to the south, and an old spur of the Boston & Maine (B&M) Railroad to the west, beyond which are multiple commercial properties. The Site had been used as a mill building for manufacturing since 1880 when the Site building was built. From 1915 through 1979 the site was used for shoe manufacturing. Since 1979 the Site had been occupied and operated by Electropac which manufactured printed circuit boards used by industrial and commercial manufacturers in the defense, medical, and other industries. The Site is developed with a four-story, approximately 105,537 square-foot brick structure. The Site building was constructed circa 1880 as a mill building. Asphalt-paved parking lots occupy the east and south portions of the Site property. The remainder of the Site is occupied by concrete walkways and limited landscaped areas.