The Subject Property was used as a transmission repair service station since the lease by the current property owners began in May 1987. Champlain Transmission closed its business for automotive services in 2015 and since then the Subject Property building has been vacant although the parking lot has been used for parking vehicles. Prior to its use for transmission repair, the Subject Property was used for general automotive services and as a gasoline station dating back to the construction of the building in 1948. Previous structures located on the western portion of the Subject Property include a two-story building containing a barber shop, grocery store and residential dwelling, as well as a shed and stable located on the eastern boundary. These structures were constructed in the late 1800?s and were razed in 1948 during the construction of the gasoline station.
Former Use: Former transmission repair, auto repair shop