UST or multiple UST's. Status unknown. Piping visible onsite.
Former Use: The property was a convenience store and gas station which operated from the 1960s and 1970s. Property surrounded by residential area. Ernie Friedi Site Manager owned the Old Pastime Store from 1960 to 1973. Ernie stated that he sold gasoline which was dispensed from a single 1000 gallon UST installed in the 1960�s. After relinquishing ownership the store was demolished. Ernie did not know what became of the onsite UST. Ernie stated that he had no knowledge of chemical use, storage or other environmental conditions at the Site. Interviews of a previous site manager and others familiar with the Site indicate the Site was used as a convenience store and gas station between 1960 and 1973. After 1973, the convenience store was demolished. A 1,000 gallon UST was installed at the Site in the early 1960�s.