Former Use: Property is in northwest Memphis and is abandoned Union Pacific Railroad right-of-way. The middle section of the 2.4-mile corridor begins at N. Claybrook St and ends at Morehead St. Middle section is surrounded by residential properties, vacant lots (former industrial and commercial properties), and some active commercial businesses. Union Pacific or a subsidiary has owned the property since at least 1907. Aerial photos and historical information indicate use as a railroad since at least 1927. The April 2010 aerial photo shows the railroad tracks have been removed.