Former Use: Standard and other historical sources were able to document the first developed use of the subject property occurred prior to 1903 with the construction of a hand printing business on the northern portion and a residential dwelling on the southern portion which was converted to an office by 1906. A second office was constructed on the southwestern portion by 1913. By 1943, the printing business building was no longer listed, and the northern portion was redeveloped with a gasoline filling station with three gasoline tanks (likely to be USTs). In the early 1960s, the gas station building was demolished, and in 1962 the property was redeveloped with the current gas station building that included automotive repair operations on the central portion. The gasoline dispensing operations ceased in 2007. The property has been vacant since 2007.