Former Use: Past Owner - Ludke Electric Company that had a transformer spill in 1990. The site has an inactive status and was issued a federal NFA on January 7, 1992. The NFA date was in response to a transformer PCB spill on May 30, 1990. In 1994 environmental assessments were conducted at the target property. The Phase II assessment indicated PCB concentrations below 1 ppm in the spill area, but concentrations of Aroclor 1260 ranging from 51.4 ppm to 2,650 ppm were identifed in an area that formerly contained a waste oil tank on the property. Four monitoring wells were installed on the eastern portion of the site in July 1999. Groundwater sampling events were conducted in July 1999 and July 2000, and the results from the sampling events indicated analyzed constituents at concentrations over TRGs. The last sampling event in October 2005, showed a decreasing trend in concentrations detected, but the benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene, 1,2,4 trimethylbenzene, and naphthalene concentrations were over the TRGs. Since there is a known release of the contaminants mentioned above, but MDEQ sent a letter not requiring additional investigations and stating the contamination was naturally degrading, the property represents a historical recognized environmental condition.