Former Use: The subject property is identified as 1880 Highway 116, Caryville, Tennessee, and consists of one parcel totaling approximately 15 acres. The subject property is developed with a commercial manufacturing building totaling 194,361 square feet, and a one-story and two-story connected office building totaling 16,020 square feet. The property is currently located in Campbell County outside city limits in an unzoned area. Standard and other historical sources were able to document that the first developed use of the property occurred prior to 1946 with a residential structure in the northern portion and barn-like structure southeast of the residence. The remainder of the property was vacant wooded land. Between 1946 and 1956 an additional residence was constructed on the southern portion of the property. Between 1956 and 1971 the residence in the southern portion was demolished and central and southern portions of the subject property were cleared. In 1971 the current commercial warehouse building was constructed with multiple additions between 1972 and 2000. Between 1973 and 1976 the residence and barn in the northern portion of the property were demolished. In 1977 the current office building was constructed in the southern portion of the property. The property has been occupied by A&S Building Systems, a metal production and manufacturing business, from construction until 2015. Operations ceased in March 2015. The subject property was historical used for manufacturing from the 1972 until 2015. Review of previous site assessment activities conducted between 1992 and 1998 documents that soil and groundwater contamination remains on-site. No conditions were noted as part of the No Further Action letter issued by TDEC in 1998. This condition is also identified as a CREC.