Former Use: Standard and other historical sources were able to document that the property was developed between 1925 and 1948, with an outbuilding on the eastern portion. Between 1948 and 1954, a gasoline service station was constructed on the western portion of the property and an outbuilding was constructed on the southern portion. The outbuildings were demolished between 1959 and 1960. A canopy was constructed north of the gasoline service station and an outbuilding was constructed on the eastern portion of the property between 1960 and 1985. Another outbuilding was constructed on the eastern portion of the property between 1985 and 1996. Between 1996 and 2007, the outbuildings were demolished and a canopy was constructed along the southern face of the building. The southern and northern canopies were removed by 2014. The property operated as a gasoline service station between at least 1954 and the early 2000s and was converted into an office/retail space in the 2000s. The building has been occupied by various retail and/or office tenants since that time.