Former Use: Standard and other historical sources were able to document that the subject property was residential land in at least 1890. The residence was converted to an apartment building between 1926 and 1948. The apartment building was demolished between 1948 and 1964, and a gasoline service station was constructed on the subject property between 1948 and 1964. A dispenser canopy was constructed to the south of the service station between 1972 and 1983. Review of the regulatory database also indicates that automotive service operations began onsite in at least 1973 (and possibly since construction). Dispensing operations ceased in 2003, and the gasoline service station was demolished between 2003 and 2006, and the subject property was converted to an asphalt covered parking lot. The property has been utilized as a parking lot area for the west adjoining medical office building since at least 2006.