The Site is located in a residential use area of Crow Agency, MT. The total property is approximately 1.6 acres and features a building of approximately 30,300 square feet (sq. ft.) with an approximately 9,700 sq. ft. basement. The building is comprised of five (5) sections of differing construction dates ranging from 1937 to 1974. The property historically operated as an Indian Health Service (IHS) Unit Hospital until being transferred to the Crow Tribe of Indians for use as the Tribal Executive office building.