Former Use: The property originally was delveloped in the late 1800s and early 1900s agricultural/industrial purposes; originally the property supported stockyard pens with railroad lines present along or near the east and west property boundaries. Between 1904 and 1910, Sanborn maps document that sheep pens associated with the St. Paul Stockyards were located on the property and vicinity. In 1925, the property was vacant buy by 1939 a single bulk AST fuel oil tank operated by Trucker Terminal Supply Company had been installed on the property. By 1950, a second even larger AST had been constructed on the property immediately south of the original AST. A building associated with the bulk fuel oil business was located west of the tank farm and Sanborn maps indicated the presence of two additional underground gasoline storage tanks being located adjacent to this building, west of the property. The bulk ASTs remained on the property until September 1999, when they were dismantled and removed from the property by the then owner, the HRA.