No RECs found at site.
Former Use: Prior to 1958, the subject property was developed for residential purposes and city directory searches revealed that in 1978 a harness dealer operated from those premises. The residence was removed from the property prior to 1990 and an apparent commercial structure or parking cover was constructed on the northern portion of the subject property. This structure was removed between 2002 and 2008 and that portion of the subject property was converted into a parking lot. In that same time , approximately four storage trailers were placed on the southern portion of the subject property. The four trailers were removed between 2008 and 2012.