Former Use: Historic records indicate that the subject property was built in 1929 for the Central Light and Power Company and the property encompasses 8.1 acres. The single building consists of two bays and a basement and is approximately 6,640 square feet (sq. ft.). In 1941 the property was sold to Otter Tail Power Company. In 1958 the property became Genuine Parts, which included a service center and machine shop. The building has been vacant since 2001. There are several areas of the building that are significantly damaged by weathering or fire.