The subject property includes an approximately 0.5 acre parcel of land located at 101 Wood Street in West Monroe, Louisiana. Improvements to the site include a commercial structure, formerly utilized as a restaurant and bar near the center of the property and a shed on the southeastern proportion of the site. The earliest available record of the site dates back to the 1886 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map that illustrated the subject property as part of the larger tract for JE Morris Cotton Yard, including an abandoned wood powered saw mill. The property was vacant in 1893, residential from at least 1898 to at least 1956, included a wagon shop in 1920, and included a restaurant from at least 1926 to approximately 2005. The site has been unused since approximately 2005. The current project owner is Watkins Decker Moore Properties LLC.