Question # 686

686. If a TRI-covered facility transfers waste containing an EPCRA section 313 chemical to an off-site facility that does not have a RCRA identification number (e.g., the facility does not accept hazardous waste or it is in a foreign country), the facility completing the Form R can enter NA in the box for the off-site location RCRA ID number. In TRI-MEweb, how does a facility select a transfer location without a RCRA ID number?
TRI-MEweb has a search feature to standardize entry of off-site location information. Users may first search for the off-site transfer location using the city, county, state, or zip code for the facility. Alternatively, you may manually enter the information of the off-site transfer location.

Additional Details

Question # 686 Source EPCRA Section 313 Questions & Answers 2019 Consolidation Document (PDF)(413 pp, 2.4 MB, April 2019)
ID 19-686 Status Current
Category 8. Electronic Reporting Subcategory 8.F. TRI-MEweb
Keyword(s) Facility, Form R, Waste
Prior Q&A [Archived] Question Number 24, Frequent Questions