Question # 758

758. Are there any fees associated with submitting the Form R?
Under EPCRA section 313 and its implementing federal regulations, there are no federal fees or taxes for submitting a Form R or Form A to EPA or the state. However, states and tribes may have similar reporting programs or other state/tribe requirements that associate fees or taxes with the submission of TRI forms. A directory of state and tribe TRI program contacts is available at: