Question # 820

820. How do I revise my data using TRI-MEweb?
For step-by-step instructions on how to revise forms in TRI-MEweb, please view the “Form Review, Revise, Withdraw” tutorial on TRI’s website at: EPA no longer accepts hard copy revisions of TRI Form R and Form A Certification Statements. Any revisions of TRI reporting forms should also be submitted to the state, tribe, or territory that received the initial TRI report.

Additional Details